Thank you to our sponsors!
Mitel is an original in Ottawa’s high-tech industry and is celebrating 45 years as an innovator and master of reinvention. Powering more than 2 billion connections every day, Mitel helps businesses connect, collaborate and take care of their customers. With over 2,500 channel partners and regional headquarters around the globe, they have a global reach, but also a local touch. Today, Mitel is a $1.3 billion global powerhouse and industry leader on a journey to be the world's top provider of unified communications and collaboration solutions.
Success happens in Kanata North. The Kanata North Business Association is committed to representing and advocating for the best interests of the over 500 member companies located in the area. As a critical part of Ottawa's economic development future and a renowned hub of technology and innovation, the Kanata North business area is a robust and vital region that can foster even greater success for its constituent companies by having:
- a strong voice with the City of Ottawa, the province and our partner organizations.
- a vibrant eco-system to support growth and prosperity for all area businesses
- Closer connections and collaboration among member businesses.
- An integrated multi-partner promotions strategy to build awareness about Kanata North as a centre for innovation.
- The right pieces in place to attract talent and new businesses to the area.
began as the Packet in 1945, and has continued as the first choice for news and information in Canada's capital for over 165 years. In a global, media-rich environment, eight out of then newspaper readers in Ottawa stay informed with the Citizen's in-depth analysis of local, national and international news and events. The Citizen is a trusted source for news and entertainment that helps make sense and meaning of a complex world.