Hiring, Firing and Transitioning Employees WorkshopName: Hiring, Firing and Transitioning Employees WorkshopDate: May 23, 2017Registration: Register NowEvent Description:Member workshops are hands-on, practical events where a business leader can share their methodologies, lessons, and experiences with you. At the end, you are able and better equipped to apply their knowledge to your business.
Hiring and Firing Do's and Dont's
- Representations during an interview
- Human Rights considerations during the hiring process
- References - giveing and receiving
- The Offer - Basic terms that should be in every offer of employment
- Is the termination with or without just cause?
- Human rights considerations
- Occupational Health and Safety considerations
- Severance Package considerations
- Minimum employment standards obligations
- Release - pros and cons
- What is it and why is it a good idea?
5. Group Career & Transition Workshops
- Multiple lay-offs and/or when individual programs aren't an option
Tara Azulay, Founding Partner, Clariti Group Inc.
Russell MacCrimmon, Partner, Lister Beaupré