What a night to remember! The third edition Women, Wine & Wisdom brought over 170 women leaders and continued a very important conversation around bravery and gender equality. Our three expert panelist Thais Coutinho, Andrea Baptiste and Carol Anne Meehan inspired us and shared their stories in its truest form. There were so many great take aways here are a few that stood out:
- You’re never too old to follow a career path or dream that you want to fulfill.
- People will always tell you can't achieve something but you have the power to change that.
- Start with what you can do to make a difference and believe that you can.
- Men play an equal part in our movement.
- Asking for help is a sign of strength not weakness.
And finally know that you have to believe you can change the world!
Thank you to our lead sponsor TRUEdotDESIGN. The Brookstreet Hotel truly is more that just a venue. It's always a pleasure working alongside your team and you always know how to bring an event to life! Thank you to our advocate sponsors, Chartwell Retirement Residences, Kanata North BIA, and Ottawa Citizen for your continued support. Thank you to our exhibitors Au Naturel Spa, Communicarium, CP Business Solutions, CPI Interiors, Donna MacDonald - Mortgage Alliance, Investors Group, Tubman Funeral Homes and Vision2Voice.
Thank you gain to everyone who attended and contributed. We welcome any feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in November!